LiterateStylish

"I believe in Tyrod and Tyrod's our starter." -- Sean McDermott

pure coachspeak

"I am alarmed at the subtle invasion of professional football, which is gaining preeminence over baseball. It's unthinkable."

- Branch Rickey (August 20, 1959)

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are."

- Marcus Aurelius

.."I believe in Tyrod and Tyrod's our starter." -- Sean McDermott .

Based on past comments spoken about former players.......this means only one thing.

TT is as good as gone or benched.

History: get some.

cba fan

Based on past comments spoken about former players.......this means only one thing.

What are you talking about? Tyrod is clearly going to start atleast for a few more games.

I think its stupid because we are just treading water at this point with him.

He's a good QB. His limitations, however, are fatal. Particularly when your OL and DL suck frog ass.

I have never seen this team so badly destroyed in the trenches as these last two games.

The smoke and mirrors BS has run its course. THis is a bad and flawed roster.

With a fundamentally sound front on both sides of the ball and a great running game, you can with with T-moblie. If, however, you get behind there is no chance in hell. You literally have no chance of generating points.

We are NOT playoff calibur. But we already knew that 5-2 notwithstanding.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

Then he leaves me know choice !!! Going for injury, nothing major just enough to knock him down a few weeks to get us all a good look at Peterman as our true #1.

When one man's eagle soars to new highs, its your dream to swim against the current of life until even his pond is full.

Then he leaves me know choice !!! Going for injury, nothing major just enough to knock him down a few weeks to get us all a good look at Peterman as our true #1.

When one man's eagle soars to new highs, its your dream to swim against the current of life until even his pond is full.

yeah famous last words

thin thin ice this t2 finds himself on

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

This is great news. Tyrod 4 lyfe!! :niterider

tyrod.jpg

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Is this the same TT that dazzled me for a total of 56 Total yards? Fuck yeah I’m in ! They’ve screwed around enough with him and if OBD still think he’s a QB,they’re dumber than I thought.wtf!

Apologizes to you sir as you called it!

Apologizes to you sir as you called it!

No problem.

I'm not always right. But yeah I got this one. Like a squirrel finally finding a nut. LOL.

They always speak up the player just before they make a big move. Even MD who they uncharacteristically bad mouthed mildly, they spoke positive of his improvements just before trading him.

This is a stunning "grab the season by the balls moment for McDerma" and I am impressed at this move. Now I wish they would incorporate TT in some exotic plays with TT as a wingback where Peterman could give him a toss/pitchout or backwards pass and TT have run/pass option. OHH man that would be heaven.

cba fan